Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1564 Spinnaker Lane, Charleston
This waterfront move-in ready brick home in the gated Ashley Harbor community is waiting for the next family to call it home. Close to downtown, the idyllic Lowcountry retreat includes a dock with boat lift, providing recreational access to the Ashley River for boating enthusiasts and casual kayakers. Well maintained and custom built with 12-foot ceilings, abundant natural water views, a spacious ground floor master, two-car garage, new roof, Rinnai water heater, and three fireplaces. It is set on an elevated bluff between several grand oaks and stayed high and dry during Irma. This home has much to offer those looking to enjoy the Charleston lifestyle in a friendly, convenient neighborhood with its own boat landing, trails and tennis court. Do not let this great home pass you by! Listing Agent related to Seller.
- MLS® #17025318
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,659
- Square Footage4659.00
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Gated Comm, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock Existng, floating dock, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Marshfront, Marshview, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, River Access
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website794
- Address1564 Spinnaker Lane
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionAshley Harbor
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeWilliam Means Real Estate, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.