Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2624 Colonel Harrison Drive, Johns Island
Why wait for new construction to be completed when there is immediate occupancy available w/this ''like new'' 2 story home in Stonoview Landing.This home has barely been lived in & has a long list of upgrades that you'll absolutely love including hardwood floors, crown molding, French doors leading to the formal dining Room w/wainscoting, a Butler's pantry w/granite counters, glass front cabinets, room for a wine fridge, a cozy fireplace in the living Room & a stunning eat in kitchen w/granite counters, a SS gas range, subway tile back splash, upgraded lighting fixtures above the island w/breakfast bar seating & access to a screened in back porch.The upstairs has a spacious loft area & a master suite w/walk in closet, tray ceiling & en-suite bath w/dual vanity, garden tub & walk in showerAdditional features include: -Community boasts an amazing dock with kayak storage and a kayak launch off one of the three floating docks and there is also a pavilion area -Fish, walk and enjoy sunsets from this gorgeous community dock area Book your showing today!
- MLS® #18000749
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,490
- Square Footage2490.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Dock Facilities
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website585
- Address2624 Colonel Harrison Drive
- AreaJohns Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Connection, Living Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeMatt O'Neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.