Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1105 Summerwind Lane, Johns Island
Bright, Immaculate, uncluttered--move-in ready. A pleasing neutral palette to put your own personal touches on.Lovely view of second hole of Crooked Oaks from screened porch. Quiet location at end of cul-de-sac AND an extra parking area comes with this home.A new HVAC system has been installed as of 4/10/2019.
- MLS® #18003091
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,256
- Square Footage1256.00
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesGated Comm, Golf, Equestrian Center, Marina, Security Guard/Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Carport
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website469
- Address1105 Summerwind Lane
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesOne, Great Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeSeabrook Island Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.