Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1445 Appling Drive, Mount Pleasant
Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant! Charming lakefront house with Beautiful views. 4 bedroom 3 bath, 2600 square feet.Hardwood floors, Stainless Samsung Appliances. Fireplace with gas logs! Crown molding, Laundry Room, Ceiling Fans, Grand Master with Walk-in Closet! Hardwood in all Bedrooms! Large Front Porch! Screened back Porch, Irrigation System, 2 Car Garage! Great Neighborhood with Amazing Schools! Only 4 miles to Sullivans Island/Isle Of Palms and 6 miles to Downtown Charleston!
- MLS® #18013714
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Square Footage2600.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTherml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Level, Wooded, High
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website311
- Address1445 Appling Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionShell Point
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Family Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Alliance
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.