Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
248 Eagle Point Road, Kiawah Island
Exclusively offered as new construction, this beautiful house plan is situated on an 11.5 acre home-site within the resort island at Kiawah. This offering includes a deep-water dock permit w/ 40' floater, addt'l private boat slip located nearby along with a community boat ramp. One of the largest lots on Kiawah, this spacious home-site offers the perfect retreat with views extending out over Bass Creek, Stono River, Kiawah River and Folly Beach inlet. Experience island living close to Historic Charleston as part of a premier U. S. resort. Situated within 'The Preserve' at Kiawah, you'll enjoy the serenity of traveling over two wooden bridges only to arrive in a secluded cul-de-sac of panoramic water views and stately architecture. The Preserve is truly unique among Kiawah's neighborhoodsThis lot has preliminary approval for a deep water dock with 40 foot floater. Sale also includes a large guest slip just off-site.
- MLS® #18021112
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,000
- Square Footage6000.00
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Sauna, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Covr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Permit, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gazebo, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshview, Ocean View, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 5-10 Acres, 10+ Acres
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website239
- Address248 Eagle Point Road
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionKiawah Island
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Comm/Atlantic Int'l
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.