Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
223 Pioneer Loop Loop, Georgetown
This magnificent island estate boasting exquisite details that elevate it to an elite class is located oceanfront in the private gated community of DeBordieu Colony, just north of the historic port city of Georgetown, SC. This fully custom-built residence boasts over 15,000+ total square feet with an open spacious floor plan and features a catwalk gallery with spectacular artwork. With 5 bedrooms, 6 1/2 baths, impeccable craftsmanship is reflected throughout this home with interior features including a chef's gourmet kitchen with all built-in cabinets, luxury appliances, center island, a walk-in pantry, black walnut hardwood floors, central vacuum system, lighted panel ceilings, and hand painted faux finished walls. In addition, this home has a fitness center, elevator, and aquarium.
- MLS® #18021746
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,300
- Square Footage7300.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Club House, Club Membership Available, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Hcap Eqpd, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Metal F/encl, Gutters, Hcap Eqpd, Lawn Irriga., Other, Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Spcl Lights, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, Beach Front, Ocean View, 1/2 -1 Acre
- Days on Website176
- Address223 Pioneer Loop Loop
- AreaOut of Area
- Zip Code29440
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Hcap Eqpd, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Water-To-Air
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Living Rm, Two
- Stories3 Story
- Listing OfficePeace Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.