Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1099 Oak Bluff Avenue, Charleston
MOVE-IN READY! Tons of options in this elevated home! Rear deck overlooks large pond and woods beyond. Open concept with all bedrooms upstairs. Features include screened porch, deck, fireplace, hardwood stair treads, large kitchen island, beautiful gray cabinets, granite kitchen countertops, farmhouse sink, hardwoods throughout 1st floor and tile bathrooms and laundry. Tons of storage in drive-under garage. Oak Bluff is just 1 mile to new schools, apx 7 miles to Hwy 526 and Daniel Island, minutes to Mount Pleasant and Isle of Palms. New Publix and Lowes Foods now open! New Homeowners receive a one year complimentary membership to Dunes West Amenities including 3 pools, tennis courts, gym. Price reflects promotional incentive tied to using preferred lender and closing attorney.and closing attorney. Closing costs are tied to using preferred lender and closing attorney.
- MLS® #18023965
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,211
- Square Footage2211.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, 4 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, Pond Site, River Access
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website417
- Address1099 Oak Bluff Avenue
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionOak Bluff
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing OfficeCrescent Homes Realty LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.