Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
171 Dewees Inlet Drive, Dewees Island
Elegant, stunning, peaceful, private, one of a kind deep-water estate that cannot be duplicated are just a few of the first class characteristics to describe 171 Dewees Inlet Drive. This truly unique estate is one of only a few on Dewees Island and provides a family with the all of the modern in-home amenities but absolute privacy on a historic and beautiful island. The over 4,600 square foot estate rests within a grove of historic live oaks that spans approximately 1,000 feet of deep-water frontage with 3.61 acres on Dewees Inlet. With 2.5 miles of private Atlantic Ocean beach just steps from your door and the intracoastal waterway directly off your back porch all of your boating, fishing and water enjoyment days are at your fingertips.Energy features include storm shutters (most of which are motorized), on demand under house gas water heaters and top of the line thermal windows and doors. The social community makes frequent use of the Community Center with a weekly Friday "Happy Hour", Ladies weekly "Coffee", Men's Card Thursday, an active Social Committee with frequent outings of local interest, book club, and Arts council with showing by local artists. Island wildlife include snowy egrets, great blue herons, roseate spoonbills, hawks, osprey, bald eagles and pelicans, white tailed deer, sea otters, crab, dolphin and numerous varieties of fish. The views from this premier estate are breath taking from the wildlife, to the glorious sunsets to the everlasting views of the ocean and intracoastal waterways. The island inlet and ocean give way to the many opportunities to kayak, canoe, boat, sail, fish and the like for the entire family to enjoy. Transportation to the island is by private boat or ferry, and on the island by golf cart. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to view a one of a kind deep-water estate.
- MLS® #18027341
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,602
- Square Footage4602.00
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage, Other
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Porch - Front Porch, Covr'd Patio, floating dock, Lawn Well, Patio, Screen Porch, Sea Wall, Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, 2-5 Acres, Beach Access, Corner, Marshview, Ocean View, River View
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website324
- Address171 Dewees Inlet Drive
- AreaDewees Island
- SubdivisionDewees Island
- CityDewees Island
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing OfficeDaniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.