Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
710 Rutledge Avenue, Charleston
Prime Location! Dowtown Charleston minutes from MUSC, Roper,The Citadel, Hampton Park, shopping, and the beaches. Home needs some work but has a lot to offer. There is a unit in the back that can be used as a garage or even turned into a one bedroom apartment or whatever you want it to be. This home is perfect for investors or home owners who are willing to put in some work! Owner very motivated! Bring all offers! Call listing agent for what to write on contract.
- MLS® #18028655
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Square Footage1800.00
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Exercise Area, Laundry Facility, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Windows
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Iron Fence, Patio, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionLow
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website361
- Short SaleYes
- Address710 Rutledge Avenue
- Area52 - Peninsula Charleston Outside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing OfficeAgentOwned Premiere Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.