Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
789 Bulls Bay Boulevard, Awendaw
This stunning, traditional/ contemporary custom designed and built home is located in the quiet, private gated community of Rice Fields at Bulls Bay.Upon entering the home you are greeted with a great room with 20 foot soaring ceiling looking out over beautiful salt water infinity pool , deck , pond and exclusive Bulls Bay Golf Club. This home is designed for entertaining with gourmet cook's kitchen featuring a European Aga Legacy stove with double ovens and a 6 burner gas cook top. Sub Zero refrigerator and dual temp wine cooler. The outdoor screened porch is like a second kitchen of its own with Solaire infrared 3 burner grill and stainless cabinets with dining space and a slate gas fireplace for cool evenings watching the sunset. Private master suite with beautiful bath, outdoor accessto porch with hot tub , lots of closet space and its own coffee bar area. There is a separate guest wing on the main floor that consists of two bedrooms each with on suite baths , they share a hall kitchenette and both have access to pool deck and a separate outdoor pool bath and laundry area, this space makes for a great mother in law suite and has its own private access. Upstairs you will find another bedroom with an additional bunk loft, gorgeous bath with soaking tub and shower, a home theater, a office/ art room with incredible views and natural light and a exercise room that can easily transform to the 5th bedroom if need be. The home has 5 car garage plus plenty of storage and garden area. Some of the features include Loewen Douglas Fir aluminum clad thermal windows, Walnut floors, marble floors, 3 stop elevator and incredible wood workmanship. This home is one of a kind , do not miss it. Buyer must be a Bulls Bay Golf Member or become one .
- MLS® #19000396
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,650
- Square Footage4650.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesGated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages5 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Pool - Elevated, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Storm Doors, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Crse, Pond, Pond Site, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website171
- Address789 Bulls Bay Boulevard
- AreaAwendaw / McClellanville Area
- SubdivisionRice Fields at Bulls Bay
- Zip Code29429
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, Other, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.