Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2033 Frampton Avenue, Charleston
LOCATION.LOCATION.LOCATION! One of a kind, european inspired french farmhouse style home in the highly sought after Riverland Terrace neighborhood, approx. 4 miles to downtown Charleston, 7 miles to Folly beach and within walking distance of community boat launch, restaurants, theatre, and nightlife. This home was completely remodeled in 2014 and the quality and craftsmanship are evident t/o.LFK Architect & RA Smith Construction. No detail was spared from the beamed ceilings and custom built-ins to the enormous elevated fireplace in the great room. The kitchen is an entertainers dream and the hub of the home featuring a commercial grade range on large center island w/custom built cabinetry. Private garden and Piazza off the main floor master. Welcome home to 2033 Frampton Avenue!
- MLS® #19000449
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,773
- Square Footage3773.00
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional, Cape Cod, Loft, Patio
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Golf, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Privacy Fenc, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, River Access, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website189
- Address2033 Frampton Avenue
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionRiverland Terrace
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Great Rm, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMurray Lasaine
- MiddleFt Johnson
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing OfficeDaniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.