Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1119 Huger Street, Moncks Corner
NEWLY RENOVATED bathrooms which include granite counter tops, new floor coverings, and fixtures.This home is a MUST to SEE! Beautiful Starter Home! New carpet, freshly painted a calming grey, all new stainless appliances, new granite counter tops in kitchen as well as new kitchen flooring! Huge pantry! This home was remodeled for peace and comfort! Privacy fenced back yard. Owner installed a french drain around the back of the home due to the slope of the landscape.
- MLS® #19000519
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,358
- Square Footage1358.00
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Front, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Stoop
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website289
- Address1119 Huger Street
- Area76 - Moncks Corner Above Oakley Rd
- SubdivisionLimerick Woods
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories1 Story
- Listing OfficeAgentOwned Premiere Group, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.