Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2750 Gnarled Pine, Johns Island
Looking for a short walk or leisurely bike ride to the beach or the Club? Well, step right into this charming mid-century modern home that sits right on the 16th green of Robert Trent Jones's Crooked Oaks Golf Course. This home has 2342 sq. ft on almost .48 acres. Multi-level with 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms, large eat-in kitchen, fireplace, and separate dining room. Master suite on main level with a walk in closet. Just off the master is a sunroom/office that features the 16th green where few birdies fall! Beautiful hardwood floors mixed in with wall to wall carpet in bedrooms. Downstairs leads you into a two-car garage with attached art studio/ mother-in law suite with full bathroom. Sit outside and enjoy the sounds of Seabrook on one of your three porches! Come see!!
- MLS® #19001457
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,342
- Square Footage2342.00
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Club Membership Available, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Horses O.k.
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, On Golf Crse, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Fiberglass Shingles
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website218
- Address2750 Gnarled Pine
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Converted Garage
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story, Split Level
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeSeabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.