Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2004 Redback Drive, Summerville
Welcome to your immaculate new home in the amazing, vibrant 55+ Cresswind community. There is no need for the delay, hassles, and expense associated with new construction, because your beautiful residence is ready right now, and is located within walking distance of the amenities center. Featuring an inviting open floor plan, perfect for relaxing and entertaining, this home is filled with custom options, including an elevated design; an extended garage; a screened in porch and outside patio; a large gourmet kitchen; hardwood floors throughout the living area; and a convenient laundry room with a utility sink. The master bathroom features dual vanities and walk-in closets. Additional improvements include a tankless water heater and prewiring for a gas generator. Welcome home today!Cresswind is a true community within a community. Amenities that are exclusively accessible by members of the 55+ section are numerous, and include multiple pools; outdoor and indoor entertainment areas; large fire pits; a beautiful clubhouse with indoor gathering area; a commercial-size kitchen; a billiard room; tennis courts; a state of the art exercise facility; and more. Myriad lifestyle activities are offered on a daily and weekly basis, providing ample opportunities to gather with neighbors and to participate in a cohesive, active retirement community. Residents and their guests have access to the exclusive 55+ Cresswind amenities, as well as to all of the amenities provided to general residents of The Ponds, including the farmhouse.
- MLS® #19001768
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,558
- Square Footage1558.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Hot Tubs
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Tankless Water Heater, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Other, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website127
- Address2004 Redback Drive
- AreaSummerville / Ridgeville Area
- SubdivisionThe Ponds
- Zip Code29483
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories1 Story
- ElementarySand Hill
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.