Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3896 Moss Pointe Court, Johns Island
*** JUST REDUCED *** HUGE HOME ON A TIDAL LAGOON WITH GORGEOUS VIEWS AND TURNKEY CONDITION! ** We're proud to present 3896 Moss Pointe Court, a (5) bedroom, (4) bath home with 4083 square feet found in the very desirable subdivision of Gift Plantation. With it's ease of access to the Historic Downtown Peninsula, Kiawah or Seabrook Islands and the Shopping District of West Ashely, it's easy to see how this is such a sought after community. In addition to it's centralized location Gift Plantation has amenities that include but may not be limited to: Neighborhood Pool, Clubhouse, Community Dock etc. Among the very special high grade amenities you will find a designer kitchen and butler's pantry. The formal dining room boasts columns and chair rail. Incredibly light and airy very opengreat room with palladian windows and fireplace. The abundance of the windows in this home allows beautiful views from all rooms. The master suite is spectcular! Dramatic trey ceiling, another palladian window and a fireplace of course. The master bath is divine! Whirlpool tub, marble jetted shower and plenty of vanity space. You will absolutely be amazed by the size of the walk-in closet with built -ins. There is a media room and the entire house has surround sound. Be sure to check out the photos to fully appreciate the beauty of this gem.
- MLS® #19002488
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,083
- Square Footage4083.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Gutters
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, High, Pond
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website213
- Address3896 Moss Pointe Court
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionGift Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas Logs, Great Rm, Two
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeFred Holland Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.