Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4346 Hope Plantation Drive, Johns Island
Main-level living, open floor plan, along 17th of Oak Point -Lagoon views! Gourmet kitchen opens to vaulted ceiling living area with custom built-ins, FP and hardwood. Spacious MB with tray ceilings, large en suite and walk-in is on opposite side from guest wing with 2 bedrooms and shared bath. FLEX room above garage with full bath, closets and storage; use as 4th bedrm/media/office/play space. Enjoy private deck, outdoor shower, climate controlled sun room. Surround sound in MB and Flex Rm. Owner clubhouse, community pool, tennis, 1/2 B-ball court, shared crab dock. Entertainment, restaurants, shopping, boating, beaches - minutes away. Governors Club or Seabrook memberships available. Buyer to pay transfer fee and one-time contribution to capital fund at closing 1/2 of 1% of sale price.Sunroom included in sq ft.
- MLS® #19003154
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,303
- Square Footage2303.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters
- Lot DescriptionOn Golf Crse, Pond
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website257
- Address4346 Hope Plantation Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeAkers Ellis Real Estate LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.