Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
600 Spring Hollow Drive, Charleston
**$5,000 FLEX MONEY TOWARDS BUILDING YOU NEW HOME IN JULY**Tucked away off Clements Ferry Road, The Marshes at Cooper River is a quaint community nestled on the Cooper River that you don't want to miss! We invite you to come experience a unique approach to purchasing a new home, one with you in mind. Choice Plans allow you to pick the floor plan that will enable you to live and function in a home that works best for you. Mortgage Choice allows you to shop and compare local lenders that compete for your business, saving you thousands. A building partnership that will leave you pleasantly surprised with the performance of your new home. Located minutes from 526, Daniel Island dining and shopping, and in the Phillips Simmons school system.
- MLS® #19003346
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,479
- Square Footage2479.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Roofing, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- Days on Website258
- Address600 Spring Hollow Drive
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionThe Marshes at Cooper River
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing OfficeBeazer Homes
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.