Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 F/g - 330 Concord Street, Charleston
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! This is a one of a kind, totally reimagined and re-built 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo on the 12th floor of Dockside. The wrap around views are breathtaking and can be enjoyed from every room and any of the 3 balconies! This property is unmatched in its finishes, location and Northern, Eastern and Southern unobstructed views! The floors are polished concrete. The kitchen cabinetry, as well as the pantry/wet bar and other cabinetry throughout, are custom high gloss lacquer from Downsview Kitchens. The countertops are all Polarstone, an engineered quartz and the island surface is walnut.The master suite includes two walk-in closets and a spacious private bath.The master bathroom shower niche boasts a custom photograph printed on aluminum by Joyce Tenneson, a renowned photographer who won the 2018 Lucie Award for Portraiture. Dockside offers a 24 security guard and is a gated community. There is a boat dock, clubroom with a bar and small kitchen for parties, library, heated pool and a fitness room. This condo offers 2 deeded parking spaces.
- MLS® #19003621
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,369
- Square Footage2369.00
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Sauna, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, Privacy Fenc, In Grd Pool in yard, Sea Wall
- Lot DescriptionLevel, River Access, Riverfront, W/frnt-deep
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website139
- Address12 F/g - 330 Concord Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories1 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing OfficeHandsome Properties, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.