Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1306 Bob White Drive, Charleston
* JUST REDUCED BY THIS MOTIVATED SELLER & TURNKEY SO BRING ON THE BUYERS *Welcome to 1306 Bob White Drive!! This beautiful single story ranch has been in the same family for generations and is now on the market for the first time ever! This home is centrally located in James Island in the quiet subdivision of Quail Run. As you enter the home you will be greeted with a large open floor plan, smooth ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors! Living, dining and kitchen are very spacious with lots of windows that let in plenty of light. A bonus room located off of the dining area could be a 4th bedroom! French doors off the living area lead to a patio and a very large private fenced in back yard! Large master bedroom has an en suite bathroom and walk-in closet.Across the hall from the master are 2 generously sized bedrooms and an updated hall bathroom. There is also a attached shed and an attic that will meet all your storage needs! New roof in 2015 and no HOA fees!! Now is your chance to live in one of the hottest spots in Charleston. ***BUYER AGENTS READ NOTES *** Buyer to confirm accuracy of all information provided.
- MLS® #19004274
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,675
- Square Footage1675.00
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website191
- Address1306 Bob White Drive
- AreaJames Island
- SubdivisionQuail Run
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing OfficeFred Holland Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.