Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3201 Waverly Lane, Johns Island
Southern charm abounds inside and out in this well maintained spacious low country home. Relax on the wrap-around front porch, shaded by beautiful grand oaks, to the rear deck overlooking the entire Oak Point Golf Course 16th. Sip cocktails or coffee in the sun-filled Florida room. Enjoy cooking in your beautiful kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances -all the while gazing through to a backyard filled with wild life. Floor plan design is family and entertainment friendly. Master suite on the main level, two spacious bedrooms and large open loft on the upper level offers ample room for family and guests. A finished ~500 sq. ft. ground floor space includes full bath, Rec room, workshop and over-sized garage. Outside shower! Lots of storage!
- MLS® #19005612
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Square Footage2600.00
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Other, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, On Golf Crse, Wooded
- Days on Website233
- Address3201 Waverly Lane
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionKiawah River Estates
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story, Other
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeAkers Ellis Real Estate LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.