Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1b - 109 E Bay Street, Charleston
Printers Row is perfectly located just South of Broad to enjoy everything Charleston has to offer; it's a very short walk to delicious restaurants, fabulous shopping, as well as Charleston's Historic Districts. Unit 1-B is well suited as a full-time home or as a pied-a-terre. It has a spacious feeling, plenty of shelving, 2 woven ceiling fans, & a fireplace. The large master bedrm is upstairs w/ a sitting area loft balcony. The renovated marble master bathrm functions as a bath & a half. The 2nd bedrm is on the main level & could easily be used as a large office, den, or TV room. The Printers Row's plant-filled atrium, roof top deck, and back garden make it easy to relax and enjoy nature within the walls of Printers Row.
- MLS® #19006292
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,420
- Square Footage1420.00
- Year Built1909
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Elevators
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Elevator Shaft, Privacy Fenc
- Days on Website260
- Address1b - 109 E Bay Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionPrinters Row
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeDaniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.