Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Lot 2 - 2 N Reserve Lane, Awendaw
Phase One at Awendaw Village will consist of 14 homesites, all with views of Village Pond. Each lotis designed with generous setbacks and backyardsthat abut permanent greenspace.Living in a natural setting yet close to conveniences,Awendaw Village provides the best of both a serene life in proximity of the Francis National Forest while shopping, restaurants, and a newhospital are only a short drive away.Our HOA will consist of guidelines that makes sense and involve neighbors to create a greater sense of small community.
- MLS® #19006484
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,804
- Square Footage2804.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Gated Comm, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Pond Site, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Fiberglass Shingles
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website106
- AddressLot 2 - 2 N Reserve Lane
- AreaAwendaw / McClellanville Area
- SubdivisionAwendaw Village
- Zip Code29429
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySt. James-Santee
- MiddleSt Andrews
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.