Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1629 John Fenwick Lane, Johns Island
Come enjoy luxury living without the price tag of a custom built home! Gorgeous landscaped lot with pond in the backyard. This home was originally featured in Charleston Home & Design magazine in 2012 as a semi-custom home. This home boasts 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with custom finishes such as Correra marble. Entering the home, you are greeted with a formal entryway that leads to separate garages, directly to the back yard or to the downstairs media room with movie projector and screen. Once through the foyer, the main floor opens up into a spacious living and large dining area. The open floor plan allows for easy entertaining. The upgraded chef's kitchen features a large island bar, granite counter tops, stainless steel farm sink, subway-style tile, and high-end appliances!High-end finishes such as designer lighting, hardwood flooring, hand-sanded and stained shoe moulding, and 10 foot beamed ceilings create an elegant yet comfortable atmosphere. The home has great energy ratings, hurricane-strength Kolbe double-hung windows, and is well insulated. An elevator shaft is ready for completion and extends to the top floor. The small community of 65 lots allows its residents to launch their kayaks, go crabbing or park their boats on one of the 2 community deep water docks in the neighborhood that feed into the intercoastal waterway and the Stono River.
- MLS® #19007395
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,465
- Square Footage2465.00
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Elevator Shaft, Gutters, Patio, Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionOther, Pond, Pond Site, Wetlands, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Slab
- Days on Website159
- Address1629 John Fenwick Lane
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionThe Preserve at Fenwick Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator Shaft, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets, Converted Garage
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeHighgarden Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.