Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6209 - 130 River Landing Drive, Charleston
* BANK APPROVED PRICE OF $210,000 *THIS UNIT/BUILDING HAS MARSH VIEWS SO MAKE SURE TO PAY ATTENTION CLOSELY! ESPECIALLY WITH OUR ATTRACTIVE ASKING PRICE! IT'S AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITYT TO OWN A GORGEOUS CONDO IN ONE OF THE LOWCOUNTRY'S MOST DESIRABLE LOCATIONS! *** Resting in the heart of Downtown Daniel Island, this (2) bedroom (has a 3rd room that could be used as a bedroom on the first floor), (2) full bath condo is within walking distance to almost everything the island has to offer - from shops, to a supermarket, restaurants, businesses, schools and the Volvo Car Stadium. Aside from being one of the closest buildings to the Wando River and backing up to the Marsh, it also has the community putting green, grill area and is less than a football field away from the Daniel Island Traibe limited to: Community Pool, Walking Trail, Putting Green, Outdoor Grill, fitness center with state of the art equipment and more. The HOA fee also includes water for the unit. Upon entering you're greeted by an entertainment friendly floor-plan that has plenty of natural light and the views of the marsh and wooded surrounding that can be had from the living room or screen porch. To your immediate left is a space that can be used as a 3rd bedroom, bonus room/office or separate dining area. There is a breakfast nook that is large enough for a dining room table and the gourmet kitchen has ample cabinetry and counter top space along with a raised kitchen bar and appliances that convey. This open floor-plan is in high demand. As you make your way upstairs, you will find both of the bedrooms that are equipped with a full bath, ceiling fan and large closet space. The master suite boasts a master bath with dual sink vanity and ceramic tile surround in the shower. The bottom line is that this is one of the most desirable locations in this condo community and units in this building do not come up for sale often. Do not miss out on this great opportunity to get into this unit at a great price. **Buyer to confirm accuracy of all information provided. Subject to 3rd party approval!**
- MLS® #19008124
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,291
- Square Footage1291.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- Days on Website180
- Short SaleYes
- Address6209 - 130 River Landing Drive
- AreaDaniel Island
- SubdivisionDaniels Landing
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDaniel Island
- MiddleDaniel Island
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing OfficeFred Holland Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.