Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2229 Weepoolow Trail, Charleston
Wonderful traditional family home in Ashley Harbor with lots of space. Formal living room, dining room and large family and sun room and the master bedroom downstairs. Kitchen, mudroom and laundry room all just recently renovated. Butler's pantry has new cabinets, refrigerator, wine cooler and ice maker. Wood burning fireplace with gas starter and gas line for outdoor grill and tankless water heater also just installed.Master suite with large bathroom and two walk in closets. Open foyer and front staircase leads you to 3 bedrooms and two baths. Back staircase takes you to a large mother-in law suite with private bath and abundant storage. Mother in law suite is connected to upstairs by a hallway where you will also find a office/workout room.
- MLS® #19009323
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,793
- Square Footage4793.00
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Marina, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website234
- Address2229 Weepoolow Trail
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- SubdivisionAshley Harbor
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryOrange Grove
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeDunes Properties of Mt. Pleasant
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.