Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1982 Gammon Street, Charleston
Great opportunity for a 2015 built home in desirable Carolina Bay! This meticulously maintained 2,690sqft home is nestled on a quiet corner lot bordering the HOA buffer making your lot feel even bigger! Step inside and you are met with stunning hardwoods throughout downstairs, 9ft+ ceilings with recessed lighting, fully upgraded gourmet kitchen with stainless appliance package, granite countertops, large island, and much more! Enjoy entertaining friends and family in the large living room with screened in back porch steps away. The master suite features custom tray ceiling and expansive bath complete with dual vanity, walk-in closet, and tiled floor/shower. Upstairs features an enourmous playroom, porch, guest bedrooms with Jack & Jill bath and a third bedroom with attached full bath.Located within walking distance to West Ashley High and in family friendly Carolina Bay, this home offers it all!
- MLS® #19009412
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,690
- Square Footage2690.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website75
- Address1982 Gammon Street
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionCarolina Bay
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleSt Andrews
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeBeach Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.