Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
601 Barbados Drive, Charleston
Welcome to Gated Waterfront Community at Beresford Hall! Deep Water home site and guest house with 8 to 10 feet at low tide. Five foot wide dock, 16,000 pound boat lift, 20x20 covered pier head and floating dock already there. Live in your guest house and build your dream home while enjoying waterfront living at its best! Guest / Carriage house features open floor plan with Kitchen overlooking great room. Kitchen has ample counter space, lots of cabinetry including glassed cabinets to feature your prized possessions, granite counters and island, Bosch appliances (gas burner stove and dishwasher), and pantry. Brazilian cherry floors and tile on 1st floor. Cathedral ceilings in living areas and bedrooms. Fabulous walk in tile shower in Master Bath.Escape up the spiral staircase to your private loft. There's plenty of room in the 2 car + garage for vehicles and storage. Home also features a covered patio, covered deck and outside shower. This gorgeous lot includes live oaks, mature magnolias and palms. This natural landscaping provides a beautiful low maintenance setting. Community Amenities includes zero entry pool, club house, basketball court, play grounds, dock facilities (2), boat ramp, and walking - jogging trails! ---------- DISCLOSED:  Square footage is approximate, buyer should verify to buyer's satisfaction.  Since school attendance zones are subject to change, buyer should verify by contacting the school system.
- MLS® #19009425
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,454
- Square Footage1454.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCarriage/Kitchen Hse
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Covr'd Patio, Dock Existng, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Spcl Lights, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website233
- Address601 Barbados Drive
- Area78 - Wando/Cainhoy
- SubdivisionBeresford Hall
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.