Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1326 Bryjo Place, Charleston
Mid-Century Charmer located in Old Towne Acres. This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home is situated on a large corner lot surrounded by mature live oaks and azaleas. Newly planted perennial garden in the front. Enjoy the view of the very private backyard from your HUGE SCREENED PORCH perfect for entertaining, with firepit and a gardener's shed. Original architectural details remain with a central stacked stone fireplace, hardwoods, and ceiling height kitchen cabinets which have been updated and freshly painted. The kitchen has Corian Counters NEW appliances and tile floors. The bathroom has been updated and the interior has been freshly painted with neutral colors.
- MLS® #19009504
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,296
- Square Footage1296.00
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website84
- Address1326 Bryjo Place
- AreaW. Ashley inside I-526 to Ashley Rive
- SubdivisionOld Towne Acres
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- ElementarySt. Andrews
- MiddleC E Williams
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeCarolina Homes Plus
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.