Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 - 65 Concord Street, Charleston
MOTIVATED & ADJUSTED BY $250,000!This property offers breathtaking views over Charleston Harbor and Waterfront Park.This fully renovated home features an open floor plan, gorgeous kitchen with large granite island, high end appliances, expensive pecky cypress paneling, two gas fireplaces in the LR and family room/kitchen. Second floor has three bedrooms (dual master) plus a third bedroom; convenient stacked washer/dryer.The main Master has two french doors opening onto a wrought iron balcony overlooking the harbor. There is a high attic that can be turned into extra living space if desired.In the rear is a private, landscaped walled-in garden with a lovely water fountain, perfect for entertaining or relaxing.There is one deeded of parking spot off Exchange St. Crawl space is encapsulatedit has a dehumidifier. This helps to reduce moisture; reduce the risk of mildew; keeps pipes safe from freezing; improves the quality of the air quality in the house and it helps with the heating/cooling of the house. JUST REDUCED $250,000!
- MLS® #19009829
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,907
- Square Footage1907.00
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorSolid Brick
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Privacy Fenc, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshview, Ocean View, River View, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website167
- Address6 - 65 Concord Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Living Rm
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.