Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
453 Foxbank Plantation Boulevard, Moncks Corner
Welcome to Foxbank Plantation. This two-story home features an open living space with fireplace and separate flex room/dining room. The kitchen boasts a large granite island and loads of storage space. The spacious backyard is fully fenced. Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms and a loft. Come see this home today, it is the perfect place to relax in the Lowcountry. TRUSTEE SALE - MUST SELL!
- MLS® #19010000
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,016
- Square Footage2016.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website141
- Short SaleYes
- Address453 Foxbank Plantation Boulevard
- AreaG. Cr / M. Cor Hwy17a - Oakley - Hwy52
- SubdivisionFoxbank Plantation
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Cornerstone Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.