Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
301 - 3 Chisolm Street, Charleston
This is a rare opportunity to purchase the best unit at 3 Chisolm Street. Facing the Ashley River, penthouse 301 offers water views from almost every room, a large master suite and two guest bedrooms, two dedicated parking spaces (one being covered), and the option of creating a private rooftop garden. There is simply no other unit like it in Charleston. With 14-foot ceilings, soaring windows, a rare storage room, a private terrace, notable custom woodwork, and abundant natural light, it's easy to see why 301 is so exceptional. The condo is move-in ready, having been entirely repainted and the floors refinished. Built in 1923 as a Vocational School, 3 Chisolm Street is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a recipient of the Preservation Society's Carolopolis Award.
- MLS® #19010303
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,148
- Square Footage3148.00
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesElevators, Hcap Eqpd, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other, 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio
- Lot DescriptionMarshview, River View
- Days on Website161
- Address301 - 3 Chisolm Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, One
- Stories3 Story
- Listing OfficeWilliam Means Real Estate, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.