Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 Morgans Cove Drive, Isle of Palms
This house has an open floor plan and fantastic views of Morgans Creek. Very few 4 bedroom and 4 full bath homes become available in this section of Wild Dunes. Short walk to the beach. Home is being sold as is and is a great opportunity for someone to put their personal tastes into the home and gain some instant equity. The 40' slip at E-6 can be purchased with the house for an additional $135,000.
- MLS® #19010597
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,580
- Square Footage2580.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sea Wall
- Lot DescriptionW/frnt-deep
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website38
- Address24 Morgans Cove Drive
- AreaWild Dunes
- SubdivisionWild Dunes
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.