Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Marsh Island Lane, Isle of Palms
A peaceful, beach sanctuary tucked away in Wild Dunes on desirable Isle Of Palms! Marsh Island Lane is quiet street ending in a cul-de-sac with no thru-traffic while still being close to Wild Dunes' top of the line amenities. This immaculate home boasts four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and plenty of entertaining space! In addition to the large circle driveway, you'll find a one car garage with additional storage as well as separate golf cart garage. As you enter the main living level of the home you are greeted by stunning hardwood flooring, an abundance of natural light, and breathtaking views of the marsh. A large family room with fireplace and a full wet bar tucked away is ideal for a drink after the beach. The updated kitchen with ample counter space, bar seating, andstainless steel appliances is open to the large dining area with more views of the marsh. The large master suite has a formal, private sitting room currently used as an office. Main level master bedroom boasts vaulted ceilings with unique wooden trim, stunning natural light while also providing privacy, and a stunning master bathroom with walk-in shower. Three large guest bedrooms on the top floor provide tons of sleeping space for beach guests! The largest of the three guest bedrooms also has a walk-in shower attached. The elevator runs from all floors of the home down to the garage, making this home handicap accessible. A cozy screened-in porch off of the main level provides great seating for the Lowcountry's famous sunsets. Views from the back deck need to be seen in person - the clear blue skies and marsh wildlife are absolutely stunning! Ground level you will find a home workout area, an outdoor shower, and additional storage. The beach is a quick ride in the golf cart away! Wild Dunes has some of the best amenities in the area including golf, tennis, and swimming.
- MLS® #19010667
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,471
- Square Footage2471.00
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf Membership Available, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 1.5 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 1.5 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Other, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Marshfront, Marshview, Tidal Creek, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website134
- Address6 Marsh Island Lane
- AreaWild Dunes
- SubdivisionWild Dunes
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.