Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Warbler Way, Summerville
Welcome Home to this stunning 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom in one of the premier neighborhoods in Summerville, The Ponds. This nearly 4000sqft home offers luxury as soon as you step through the front door. Welcoming dark wood floors, high ceilings, natural light and a bounty of upgrades including a $30k upgraded master bathroom. Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, leathered granite countertops and island opens into the spacious great room with gas fireplace. Master bedroom on each floor, HUGE bedrooms, spacious loft, covered back porch, Costco pantry and tank-less water heater. HUGE fenced lot with wooded view. The Ponds offers miles of historic walking trails, an on-site YMCA, an outdoor Amphitheatre, Shultz Lake, Village Pond, Historic Farmhouse, Pool, Party Pavilion,Community Garden, organized events and so much more! Close to Boeing, Volvo, Bosch, Military Bases and a short commute to all of what Charleston has to offer.
- MLS® #19011309
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,884
- Square Footage3884.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Privacy Fenc, Porch - Front Porch, Other
- Lot DescriptionOther, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website34
- Address206 Warbler Way
- AreaSummerville / Ridgeville Area
- SubdivisionThe Ponds
- Zip Code29483
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementarySand Hill
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.