Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
D-3 - 1631 Folly Creek Way, Charleston
Absolutely immaculate condo with a stunning view that overlooks a lagoon and the Folly River. Walk out the back door to 1 of the 3 community docks. Extra large garage. New coastal 20 seer HVAC in 2018. Beautiful kitchen , newer Bosch dishwasher, and under cabinet lighting. Family room with gas fireplace that leads to large screen porch. The second floor has a large master suite with an outside porch overlooking Folly River and the third bedroom has a full bathroom and outdoor porch. Refrigerator, washer, dryer, and tvs convey. Elevator shaft. This is a lovely gated community with only 44 townhomes on this exclusive island minutes to Folly Beach. 3 community docks, boat ramp, pool, & clubhouse w/ exercise rm. Guest suite available for a nominal fee. Will sell furnished
- MLS® #19011350
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,742
- Square Footage1742.00
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondominium, Townhouse
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Other, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage, 1 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Elevator Shaft, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Shared Dock, Storm Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Lagoon, Riverfront, River View, W/frnt-deep, Wooded
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website185
- AddressD-3 - 1631 Folly Creek Way
- Area22 - Folly Beach to Battery Island
- SubdivisionPalmetto Pointe
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleJames Island
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing OfficeThe Boulevard Company, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.