Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Billowing Sails Street, Summerville
Popular Gray Myst floor plan located on a premium pond lot in Charleston's premier and established Active Adult community, Del Webb Charleston Cane Bay. This home has 2 bedrooms, two bathrooms, an office that can also be a third bedroom and a sunroom. The entry way features wood flooring that continues into the kitchen, wainscoting and crown molding. Custom molding can be found through out the home including the sun room. The eat in kitchen over looks the main living area and features upgraded maple cabinets with crown molding, a built in desk, granite counters and a bar cap for additional seating. The great room and dining room are spacious. Off the tiled sunroom is a custom covered patio with mature landscaping including two live oak trees. The back yard over looks a large pondand fountain, perfect for you to watch the abundant wild life that visit this community. The sunroom also features custom cornices. This back yard paradise is the ideal place to enjoy your morning coffee or to relax with friends. Why wait to build and pay more. There are over 150 clubs and a 20,000 sq. ft. amenity center ready for you the day you move in. Make sure you visit the Resort when you come to view this home.
- MLS® #19012136
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,510
- Square Footage1510.00
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesClub House, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Hot Tubs, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., Part'l Fence, Patio, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionPond Site, 1/2 -1 Acre
- Days on Website116
- Address116 Billowing Sails Street
- AreaJedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy. 17a - Col. Pk.
- SubdivisionCane Bay Plantation
- Zip Code29486
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryCane Bay
- MiddleCane Bay
- HighCane Bay High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.