Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 - 33 Calhoun Street, Charleston
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to invest in Charleston's fast-developing waterfront. Bordering Gadsdenboro Park and across from Liberty Square, home to the Charleston Aquarium, this complete 2 BR, 2 Bath, 1,237 sq. ft.-flat is located on the 2nd floor of the 4-story, 33 Calhoun complex. The kitchen offers full amenities; granite counter top, wood cabinets and modern appliances. There is a separate laundry room and a balcony opens to morning sun and afternoon harbor breezes. Homeowners enjoy ground level, covered parking with elevator access. Downtown location offers short walking distance to the Gailliard Center, Charleston Library, Charleston Harbor, many eateries, Farmers' Market, and Harris Teeter. Easy access to Rte. 17 and I-26.
- MLS® #19012616
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,237
- Square Footage1237.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium, Flat
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Elevators, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking1.5 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages1.5 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Therml Wn/dr, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Days on Website168
- Address122 - 33 Calhoun Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Listing OfficeDaniel Ravenel Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.