Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2651 Burden Creek Road, Johns Island
Spectacular custom built home on 3 acre estate in one of Johns Islands premiere river front communities. This is truly a one of a kind must see home constructed with clear varnished large Douglas Fir posts and beams. Over 40 Andersen windows and skylights, many from floor to ceiling opening the home to the outdoors; Gorgeous heart pine wood flooring on main level ; Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and center island with bar seating; Large family room with wood burning fireplace; Huge master suite on the main level and another master suite on 2nd floor that opens to a 16' x 25' deck overlooking the beautiful landscaped and private grounds; Huge back deck off the family room overlooks the magnificent line of mature live oaks with hanging moss that grace thegrounds from front to back of the property. There is also a screened porch off the dining room that overlooks the live oaks and private pond. Huge space under home includes 3 car garage with tons of storage and a separate enclosed workshop/storage room. Stono Pointe is a beautiful Johns Island waterfront community complete with a tennis court and an amazing deep water dock on the Stono River with 60' of floating dock to tie your boat up for the weekend.
- MLS® #19013255
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,705
- Square Footage2705.00
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Gutters, Patio, Screen Porch, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, 1-2 Acres, 2-5 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website111
- Address2651 Burden Creek Road
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionStono Pointe
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Ceiling - Beamed
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeChuckTown Homes, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.