Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1070 Bennington Drive, Charleston
Highly desirable END UNIT townhome in Cain Crossing neighborhood. This well-maintained 3 BR 2 1/2 BA home backs up to wooded buffer and has back and side yards. Screened back porch with gas grill connection. Modern kitchen w/ gas cooktop. Wood floors on main level and new carpets upstairs. Master suite has sitting area along with garden tub and standup shower. Master walk-in closest features custom built organization system. Home is near Francis Marion National Forest for trail hiking, biking and other recreational options. Wonderful community pool and neighborhood outdoor space. Easy access to Wando River. Close to Philip Simmons schools. Property is convenient to both Mt. Pleasant and Daniel IslandA $1,300 Lender Credit is available and will be applied towards the buyer's closing costs and pre-paids if the buyer chooses to use seller's preferred lender. This credit is in addition to any negotiated seller concessions.
- MLS® #19013532
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,649
- Square Footage1649.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Gutters, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Wooded
- Days on Website67
- Address1070 Bennington Drive
- AreaWando / Cainhoy Area
- SubdivisionCain Crossing
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.