Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2806 Old Drake Drive, Johns Island
There are so many special features that went into the design & construction of this home. Built with the finest materials in the craftsman style in 2005 by the current owners, this theme has been repeated inside and out and is evident in the choice of windows, doors,lighting fixtures, trim and moldings, Beautifully landscaped and sited for privacy to take advantage of the long view of Mallard Lake, this charming home has tremendous versatility of space and rooms. Designed by two artists, their studio is plumbed for a bathroom while the adjacent home gym could be another bedroom, thus creating an additional en suite arrangement. In 2013 a bedroom, full bath, laundry room & butler's pantry were added to the first floor of the home.There is definition and symmetry to the home & an abundanceof windows throughout. The first floor is comprised of 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, den with pocket doors, living room with vaulted ceiling, kitchen, pantry, butler's pantry and laundry area. The owner's suite is on the second floor along with the artist studio, home gym and library. The lower level comprises a 3 car garage, two separate air conditioned rooms one currently being used as a shop and the other for storage, a potting shed, access to a covered patio area with water feature and outdoor shower. There is a three-stop elevator, central vac (including the garage), 3 zone HVAC system with indoor units being replaced over the past four years, 3 zone sprinkler system, 40 year rated roof, tilted hurricane impact windows with screens, audio sound system in living room, dining room, rear deck and kitchen, whole house surge protector, custom made doors throughout, attic fan with shut off switch, 6 burner gas cooktop, tremendous storage everywhere (the master closet is every woman's dream!), recently painted inside and out just to name a few of the very special features of this home.
- MLS® #19013734
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,729
- Square Footage3729.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Lawn Irriga., Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, Lakefront, Lake view, Level, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website103
- Address2806 Old Drake Drive
- AreaKiawah & Seabrook Islands
- SubdivisionSeabrook Island
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Attic Fan
- FireplacesGas Logs, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeSeabrook Island Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.