Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2660 Burden Creek Road, Johns Island
This stunning Johns Island waterfront home offers all the best of low country living! Located on a deepwater creek with a 242 ft dock (2016) and sitting on a 1.74 acre estate. A rare find on Johns Island boasting gorgeous grand oaks in the backyard and a mature urban forest in the front, ensuring privacy and an abundance of birds and wildlife. You will be captivated as you drive up to this breathtakingly beautiful home. From the wrap around front porch, to the eye-catching landscaping, this 3174 sqft home is sure to impress! With 4 bedrooms (loft/office area w/closet can be used as a 4th BR), 4 bathrooms, a large multi-use room complete w/full wet bar, making entertaining at this beautiful sanctuary simple and elegant. The custom chef's kitchen is a chef's dream!Completely redone in 2016 with brand new appliances, custom cabinets and Italian tile flooring. Gaze out at the tranquil marsh and tidal creek as you prepare meals in your epicurean delight! Gardeners will be able to get their hands in the dirt in the organic fenced and elevated garden complete with medicinal herbs. Sway away the day in a hammock or gather with friends on the elevated wooden deck for cocktails and conversation. Walk out on your private dock and enjoy fishing, crabbing or even kayaking. Dock will also accommodate a boat lift if you choose to have your boat on property for easy access from the creek to the Stono River. Stono Pointe also offers a community dock on deep water directly on the Stono River, as well as a tennis court. Please note that the larger docks in the video are the community docks for Stono Pointe. If you are searching for the ultimate in low country living, with breathtaking views, ample space and privacy and just minutes from Downtown Charleston and beaches, this is your next home! This is a rare opportunity to own and experience everything that the low country is famous for! Please find the complete list of special features and upgrades under the document tab.
- MLS® #19013752
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,174
- Square Footage3174.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows, Tankless Water Heater, HERS Rated
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Patio, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch, Lawn Well
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshfront, Marshview, River Access, River View, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website259
- Address2660 Burden Creek Road
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionStono Pointe
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Properties Plus
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.