Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2008 Rock Fish Road, Moncks Corner
This beautiful home is sits on an acre along the rice fields of historic Pimlico Plantation. Relax on your private dock and enjoy the views of the Cooper River. This is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 2965 sq ft., wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors and a beautiful updated kitchen. New metal roof and gutters inst. 2018. The 2 car detached garage/workshop is over 1,000 sq ft with water and electric.The first master has his and hers closets and updated bathroom with garden tub/shower. The 2nd bedroom is an office/guest room with custom cabinets and queen Murphy bed. The primary master is approx. 620 sq ft with stunning views of the Cooper River. The master bath has custom cabinets, dual sinks, large walk-in tile shower and garden tub. The sunrise and sunsets will leave you speechle
- MLS® #19014046
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,965
- Square Footage2965.00
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio, Sea Wall, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionOther, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 1/2 -1 Acre, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website99
- Address2008 Rock Fish Road
- AreaG. Cr / M. Cor Hwy52 - Oakley - Cooper Riv
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- CoolingCentral, Attic Fan
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories1 Story
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Cane Bay/ Nexton
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.