Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1014 Bradbury Lane, Charleston
A NEW DOCK IS THE PERFECT ADDITION TO THIS CUSTOM HOME THAT IS SITUATED ON A LARGE 2.51 ACRE LOT! As you step inside, you will notice the quality of this home with its hardwood floors throughout, open floor plan, and beautiful kitchen with upgraded cabinetry. The master is located on the main floor and has hardwood floors, a spacious bathroom, and access to the rear porch. The upstairs has 2 full bathrooms, 2 large bedrooms, and a flex space that can be used as a media room or office. The home also has a spacious in-law suite located downstairs which can be used as a den or playroom! The wrap around rear porch has plenty of space for a table and seating to dine al fresco or enjoy those summer nights. The backyard has a wooded view which then backs up to the creek.
- MLS® #19015258
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,091
- Square Footage3091.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Work Shop, Wrap Rnd Por, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, River Access, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website95
- Address1014 Bradbury Lane
- AreaWando / Cainhoy Area
- SubdivisionMartins Creek
- Zip Code29492
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryPhilip Simmons
- MiddlePhilip Simmons
- HighPhilip Simmons
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.