Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
402 - 1 King Street, Charleston
Beautiful South of Broad two bedroom, two bathroom condo waiting for you! This fourth floor condo has been renovated with new windows, new trim, moldings, hardwood floors, fabulous kitchen with ample space, new water heater and HVAC is 3 yrs. old. Enjoy views of the water from the family room and lovely views of White Point Gardens. Desirable Fort Sumter House location, pool, fitness area and gated parking! This grand 1920's Hotel was converted to condominiums in the 1970's. Make your appointment today to see this condo!
- MLS® #19015272
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,086
- Square Footage1086.00
- Year Built1923
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Elevators, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesIn Grd Pool in yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, River View
- Days on Website181
- Address402 - 1 King Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionFort Sumter House
- Zip Code29401
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth, Elevator
- Stories1 Story
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.