Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Hampton Bluff Drive, Charleston
A SIMPLY MUST SEE!!!! SINGLE STORY WELL MAINTAINED HOME WITH LOTS OF UPGRADES GALORE. STONE FOYER, HARDWOODS, FORMAL DINING AND LIVING AREA WITH A VERY OPEN FLOOR PLAN AND HAS A FAMILY ROOM WITH THE MARBLE GAS FIREPLACE THAT YOU CAN RELAX AND ENJOY THE GOOD TIMES. VERY OPEN TO THE KITCHEN . MASTER IS SEPARATE FROM THE OTHER BEDROOMS AND HAS A ONSUITE. KITCHEN HAS TONS OF STORAGE WITH A ROUND ISLAND. PERFECT TO CALL HOME!!! MOTIVATED SELLER.. BRING US AN OFFER.
- MLS® #19015676
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,992
- Square Footage1992.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Wood F/encl, Patio, Strg/outbldg
- Lot DescriptionInside
- Days on Website55
- Address216 Hampton Bluff Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionGrand Oaks Plantation
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Palmetto
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.