Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Elizabeth Street, Charleston
Just a stone's throw from Charleston's world-class dining and shopping, this corner lot showcase combines an impeccable blend of modern amenities with traditional Charleston charm. Constructed in 1999, the elevated property was designed by local architect Reggie Gibson, whose portfolio includes the chic and inviting ''Southern modernist'' theme of The Dewberry Hotel. Upon entering the ground-level foyer, visitors are greeted by a stunning, contemporary rosewood and oak staircase, which was designed by a shipbuilder especially for this home. The open floor plan on the main level is perfect for entertaining, featuring balconies which extend from the kitchen and living room, allowing an abundance of natural light into the home.Oak hardwood floors and attractive built-ins come together to create a living space that's both gorgeous and functional. Heading up the staircase to the next level, a library workspace with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves is situated on the landing between spacious dual master suites. The top floor boasts a third bedroom, full bathroom with soaking tub, and additional flex space suitable for a fourth bedroom, playroom, study, or craft room. Finally, enjoy the convenience of a two-car garage, expansive laundry room and private brick courtyard.
- MLS® #19015735
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,397
- Square Footage3397.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Extra Storag
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Part'l Fence, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website173
- Address9 Elizabeth Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, One, Wood Burning, Kitchen
- StoriesMulti Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing OfficeThe Exchange Company, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.