Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
60 Meeting Street, Charleston
A Charleston Landmark - Imagine, within the walls of the four-story mansion situated at the northeast corner of Tradd and Meeting Streets, a Pre-Revolutionary structure exists. William Ellis, a Charleston merchant, built that three-story structure in the mid eighteenth century. Bertram Kramer, a Charleston building contractor, who acquired the property in 1884, transformed the house in high Victorian taste. Imagine, a renovation by Mr. Kramer including the addition of a full fourth floor encased in a mansard roof with a conical peak. Enlarging every window, widening the front door, addition of a Moorish arch and iron balconies on the second floor as well as bay windows, dripstone cornices and a heavy bracketed house cornice.
- MLS® #19016750
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,000
- Square Footage6000.00
- Year Built1746
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Extra Storag, Laundry Facility, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOther, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOther, 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Deck, Other, Patio, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofMetal, Other
- Days on Website78
- Address60 Meeting Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionSouth of Broad
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Other
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesBedroom, Den, Dining Room, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Kitchen, Living Rm, Other, Three +
- StoriesMulti Story, Other
- Listing OfficeCarolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.