Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3329 Forest Glen Drive, Charleston
You don't want to miss this fully renovated pond front home in West Ashley's beautiful Village Green neighborhood! This stunning home comes complete with an open concept living space, large kitchen (with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances!), elegant formal dining room and sitting room, vaulted ceilings, fire place, and master suite with dual closets and en suite bath all downstairs! Also on the main floor is a powder room, two car garage, laundry room, and wonderful sun room overlooking the pond and fenced in yard! Upstairs you will find a large FROG that is great for a media room, office, or play room and two additional bedrooms and a full bath. The home is wonderfully maintained and just waiting for you to move in. Set up a showing today!
- MLS® #19016846
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,335
- Square Footage2335.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Play Park, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesMetal F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Other, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre, Pond
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- Days on Website75
- Address3329 Forest Glen Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionVillage Green
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeThe Boulevard Company, LLC
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.