Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 D - 330 Concord Street, Charleston
Updated and renovated 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom condominium with outstanding water views of the Ravenel Bridge. Amazing sunsets from this 14th floor condo. Enjoy an indoor pool, 24 hour security, fitness center, 2 dedicated parking spaces, a library and a Club Room for private parties, yet with the convenience to downtown. Just outside your door is Waterfront Walk which gives you immediate walking access to the South Carolina Aquarium and the Maritime Center. Complete community website provides quick access to owner updates and information.
- MLS® #19016938
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,323
- Square Footage1323.00
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Security Guard/Sys
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Dock Existng, floating dock, In Grd Pool in yard, Shared Dock
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, River View
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website77
- Address14 D - 330 Concord Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Elevator, Pool - Indoor, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- StoriesHigh Rise
- Listing OfficeHandsome Properties, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.