Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4025 Laurelwood Drive, Charleston
Located in West Ashley's popular Village Green, this home is close to local restaurants and shopping with easy access to I-526 and downtown Charleston via Savannah Highway. This spacious home has an inviting 2-story open foyer, office space, eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, family room with custom tile fireplace, and first-floor laundry. The first floor has hardwood floors and laminate kitchen flooring with upgraded moldings, custom tilework and beadboard. The upper level has 3 bedrooms plus a spacious FROG which could be used as a fourth bedroom, mancave, rec room, or craft room. The master suite has vaulted ceilings and spa bath entirely refinished with 100% waterproof vinyl flooring, garden tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities and custom tile work. New flooring in guest bath andnew lighting throughout. Nicely landscaped property with fenced-in backyard, large screened-in porch, custom patio, and utility shed! Don't miss this one!
- MLS® #19017795
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,344
- Square Footage2344.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesEnergy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website69
- Address4025 Laurelwood Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionVillage Green
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Alliance are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.